The Modern Website Design Solution Is Mobile Responsive — Or Is It?
By 2014, mobile web users will surpass ‘traditional’ desktop Internet users in the US and Canada [Source: Morgan Stanley]
By 2016, two-thirds of all Internet traffic will be viewed on mobile devices. [Source: Gartner Research]
When creating a brand new website, or undergoing a website redesign, it’s critical your website is readable on all devices. The latest trend is using mobile responsive design (a website that re-sizes and displays properly on any size screen). …But, does one-size really fit all?
And what happens when a website redesign just isn’t in the budget?
Don’t Let Your Competition Go Mobile Before You Do…
Without a mobile app or mobile optimized website, you could be turning away customers without even knowing it. Have you checked to see how your website displays on a smartphone? Go ahead – test it now!
- Is the text too small to read, or your links too difficult to follow?
- Does it require pinching, zooming and scrolling to access your information?
- Does it have a gaping hole because your website contains old technology (flash) that just doesn’t display?
With only 3-5 seconds to make an impression, what happens when your website does not display well on a smartphone? Visitors may find your competitor’s site easier to read and navigate…
Even if you don’t use a smartphone, your customers and prospects do!
Now, imagine your website, with beautiful one-touch display buttons to access the details vital for prospects and customers to find your business – you phone number, directions, hours, appointment request, and more.
Mobile optimized websites provide a superior visitor experience and can drive more foot traffic to your store.
In-store Displays Grow Your eMail or Texting List Quickly and Easily!
While out and about, your local customers and prospects are using their smartphones to search for immediate services:
- Restaurants – your hungry customers are looking for your hours, directions, or daily specials – now!
- Salon and spa services – do you have an immediate opening? How long of a wait?
- Auto repair and towing services – they are stuck in their car and need your assistance – it’s urgent!
- Doctors, dentists or other appointments – your client is running late or lost and needs one-touch access to your phone number or driving directions.
But once they are in your store, what are you doing to keep bringing them back? With in-store social media displays it’s easy for customers to engage and become loyal customers.